The Mystical Man

Adolf Hitler - The Definitive Biography

6 posts in this topic

AH.jpg

Has anyone read this book? 

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

28 minutes ago, KH2 said:

This one's better.

Straight from the horse's mouth?

20220905_220252.jpg

Still trying to sell your books?

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

4 minutes ago, KH2 said:

I'm not selling all books, only fictional, old uni books and absolete educational books.

Which is still like 80℅ of my books, so I got some selling to do, alright.

I'm not selling Mein Kampf though. Really foundational, deep books like Art of War, Communist Manifesto etc. etc. in their original form, are the type of books I prefer, because they contain the type of information and deep insight that cannot be simply googled. And they can have many different interpretations, depending on what kind of person is reading them. They sort of force your mind to work out some kind of interpretation, they force you to think independently.

Now, Mein Kampf ain't exactly "deep" or a good read, but it provides deep insights into Hitler's mind and into nazi ideology, thus, the book is sort of a must read if you want to understand it at the deepest level.

Bummer. I'm looking for "Mein Kampf" and "The Fourth Political Theory," but I don't want to buy from some nutty Neonazis.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

4 minutes ago, KH2 said:

It's available and legal to buy in Czech republic. Idk about other countries though.

I think you can still download digital version for free, fairly easily though.

Not in Austria. 

I want a physical copy though. I'm afraid, I'm gonna have to join a biker gang to come up on a copy.

3 hours ago, KH2 said:

This one's better.

Straight from the horse's mouth?

20220905_220252.jpg

Just a bad read.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

Has anyone read this book? 

It's well-written so far. It's not boring. 

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins