Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

The state of being

5 posts in this topic

Aka your vibration, your feeling, the feeling of peace, etc, is everything, and it is so everything that it is even infinitely more important than even talking about it. The state of being is the underlying principle and mode of every moment and mode of being, and that's the irony, that's the "paradox", the being of being of being. 

Edited by Vibroverse

How does law of attraction work? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

39 minutes ago, Someone here said:

How does law of attraction work? 

Ask God for an explanation that would be much better than my explanation, and you can think of God as a radio station that is playing 24/7 within you, but you need to tune to its frequency, to make an analogy of it. Of course all these terms like vibration, frequency, etc are analogies, but they, I think, are pretty apt analogies that, perhaps, might help you also. 

And the frequency of God is pure love and joy and peace, pure contentment, and you already know that by your very nature, for you are an extension of it, like a wave is an extension of an ocean. So the more you release your resistance, the less fear and anxiety based you are, the more you are able to hear from God, from Source, whatever you call it, really. 

7 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Ask God for an explanation that would be much better than my explanation, and you can think of God as a radio station that is playing 24/7 within you, but you need to tune to its frequency, to make an analogy of it. Of course all these terms like vibration, frequency, etc are analogies, but they, I think, are pretty apt analogies that, perhaps, might help you also. 

And the frequency of God is pure love and joy and peace, pure contentment, and you already know that by your very nature, for you are an extension of it, like a wave is an extension of an ocean. So the more you release your resistance, the less fear and anxiety based you are, the more you are able to hear from God, from Source, whatever you call it, really. 

"Vibration"? Yikes! Well, the hotter anything gets, the faster the atoms vibrate. So I'd say .. exercise, sauna, eat spicy food, get fevers . . . etc, get hotter and you increase vibration!?

On a serious note though:

Personally, tough, I confess I'm not particularly do a lot of techniques, because I naturally find them boring. Even though they're required and do function at some points. I prefer the simple, effortless things.

It's a matter of finding, in each one's personal case, what it is that naturally rises your state of being ..and what lowers it. And then, doing more of the first, and less of the latter.

Raising vibration is akin to floating in water. You float better and naturally, thus rise, if you relax; if you tense up, you tend to drop, or go down.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

30 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Brought this to mind