BipolarGrowth

The Power of David Goggin’s Principles & Life Story

44 posts in this topic

@Adodd yes, I have the audiobook. I actually don’t have a physical copy yet. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

So I’ve been shown through following David’s suggestions that I’m not actually in complete control with my bipolar disorder as I previously thought. I also have realized that even though the dragon is not yet completely slain, I have developed a much better skill set in managing symptoms more successfully. David’s “taking a soul” tactic worked so well to help me manage the 2 ER visits I had in the past week much better than I would’ve handled them in the past. I’ve been listening to more of David’s content that talks about balance and recovery, and I’m starting to find a much healthier groove in life than before I started going deep into his life story and mental tactics. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

I did a 5 mile run in the rain today. It’s kind of odd that the activities I am doing to “callous the mind” as David calls it actually become pretty enjoyable when I know that it’s training me to become more resilient and relentless in my approach to life. 

702A336A-449F-4926-86FB-655A7A49918B.png

The start of my leg workout today was definitely callousing my mind. 175x12, 180x12, 185x12 on barbell squat followed by 240x12, 240x12, 245x12, 250x12 on Romanian deadlifts all at 135.2 lb. body weight.