Someone here

"Love on the first sight "

3 posts in this topic

The concept of 'love on the first sight' is another concept that is found in literature of romance genre. Occasionally,people claim of having this feeling or the moment.

Is it a real thing? Or is it a 'made-up' reason for getting attracted towards or falling in love with someone when it is impossible to deliver a rational reason? Or is it a variation of the Deja vu phenomenon ?

I believe its Made up. An individual finds one attractive by bodily symmetry to what I understand. So, we label an individual attractive and try to describe an intangible feeling with pretty romanticized words by "love at first sight" and "soul mates." Seems to me like a type of personal justification for whom they had chosen.

For me that's just a girly thing .like a girly fantasy. like it's gonna find the perfect handsome boy to fall in love with. 

Its completely different for us guys.  We want to basically sleep with every single hot woman we encounter .but girls mostly want one guy. Also girls care more about romance. While guys,all they care About is sex. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

My experience with love at first sight has never been a good one. 

When you meet people who are matured and developed, it's far better than meeting someone who is just eye candy. 

You can do this at 18 when your hormones are raging  through your blood, but it's not a wise thing if you're looking for something substantial and stable. 

This kind of dynamic that you describe is generally based on physical attraction and lust and some sort of unexplainable mania and it devolves over time into an unexpected hot mess. These relationships aren't meant for your well-being, mostly toxic, hurtful, painful but intoxicating and enticing at first. 

An example that comes to mind - Justin Bieber Selena Gomez. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson