StarStruck

Which ghuru is closest to Leo that has written books?

21 posts in this topic

On 14.8.2022 at 10:46 AM, Brivido said:

In my experience, kechari mudra is one of the most important practices in Kriya. The simple action of stretching the frenulum is going to help your spiritual evolution, by releasing stored up energy and awakening specific parts of the brain.

I can't even do kechari mudra fully, I can barely touch the uvula with my tongue, so I can't even imagine what will happen when it goes back the uvola. Once the tongue is in the nasopharyngeal tract it can stimulate the pituitary gland and stimulate the production of hormones, which I suspect are similar to DMT. Even at the stage that I am, it seems to be so.

So yes, I highly suggest you to start doing practices to achieve kechari mudra.   

I have always been able to do kenchi mudra even before i started practicing Kriya yoga. First i thought that everybody could do it. When i learnd the that the kenchi mudra could produce DMT experience, i was suprised and excited but nothing really happens. I have tried everything but no results. I tried even pushing the tongue deep into the canal but all it did was that i could not breath. I tried to push it to the top of the skull. There is a weird small hole which i thought would produce the DMT but nothing has come out ?