Scholar

Anyone here try 1V-LSD?

3 posts in this topic

I am contemplating whether or not to try and set up my first psychedelic experience soon, and currently I am eyeing 1V-LSD as a potential candidate, because of it's ease of access and legal-status in germany. Before I do more research on it, I want to ask some people here if they have experience with this substance, and whether or not they can recommend it?

As a heads up, I'm a complete noob as far as this topic goes. I basically want this trip to be an introduction into psychedelics, not for recreational purposes but rather for consciousness exploration and hopefully some self-improvement, but most importantly to finally take the first steps to explore this to me novel domain.

I would preferably want to do this trip alone, too, which I know is not recommended.

Oh and one thing to add, one of my primary motivations for why I want to start to explore psychedelics now is because I very much feel like I need an out of the box experience, where I can recontextualize my life as a whole. I feel very mentally stuck, and I intuit that a psychedelic experience might be able to shake me out of that and allow me to see beyond the know of tunnel vision I am suffering from at the moment.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

I've tried AL-LAD, 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, and 1V-LSD. In my experience, they all have unique qualities. 

1V-LSD has a slow come up. With 1cP-LSD I remember feeling the effects after half an hour. With 1V-LSD it takes longer than an hour. While the onset can be gentle, the peak is quite intense. Therefore, if you're totally new to psychedelics, I wouldn't recommend that you start with 150ug. Maybe start with 75ug. 

The two things that have helped me during psychedelic sessions the most are these two pieces of advice: Terence McKenna said that when it gets hairy sit up and sing. And Dr. Hawkins said that all fear is illusion. Singing and the knowingness that all fear is illusion have helped me during my most intense psychedelic experiences.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

@Scholar I did LSD as my first psychidelic, but idk the specific type. I think the best approach is to do guided trips in a retreat context, like ayahausca ceremonies, or something along those lines. But outside of that doing it alone is the next best alternative.

I've done a lot of lsd and mushrooms, but from what i've heard 5 meo malt is the best psychidelic out there right now. I have some but i've been hesitant to try it. I'd say if LSD does not give you the kind of experience you're looking for, then try MALT next.

I would say try a normal meditation or wellness retreat too if you want something that breaks you out of your current routine.