Frosty97

Will raising Consciousness help with a person like me too?

4 posts in this topic

So when I've had a bad sleeping cycle or had masturbated too much or have had a bad mental state(Or had concentrated on one thing for too long) for a long period of time or the combination of all the above, I experience a non-psychedelic induced psychosis(Meaning, I feel like the body moves on it's own) but it is nothing very serious and it comes down in a few minutes.

Will raising Consciousness help a person like me too? Or will meditation help a person like me too?

Well I said psychosis but I don't think it's as serious as psychosis but just a feeling of the body being very smooth with it's movement.. That would be a better way of saying it.

Edited by Frosty97
Additional explanation

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

@Judy2 Is it that obvious? I don't know

Because I feel like I'm not the whole of Consciousness but just a part of it. I don't feel like I am the whole of God but just a part of it.

Do you Know that you are The Consciousness?

Edited by Frosty97

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

Of course! There isn't really a 'person like me', the underlying mechanism works the same in everyone, it just expresses itself differently due to having different experiences.

It doesn't even matter at this point if you understand what you are exactly. Bringing awareness to your thoughts and emotions will be of great benefit, regardless of what you think you are. Baby steps man, can't climb a mountain without walking to it first. Stick to what you know, not what you think should know.