Ima Freeman

No access to the Life Purpose Course

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

After writing the technical support via mail and contact formula and writing Leo directly I now try it through a forum post.

I recently bought the Life Purpose Course.

Therefore I logged into my my Actualized.org account.
Because I didn't want to open an Paypal account, which I had to do for the purchase, I asked a family member to purchase it through her's. 

• The first problem is, that a new Actualized.org account was created for her email address with access to the course, rather than mine

• Secondly, I did not write down the new log-in data. Even though I tried to select  'Forgot your password?' the password is not being send to my family member's email address

Leo, I wrote you a pm with all the relevant data, please fuse the two accounts, so I have access through the one I was logged into when purchasing.
Thanks in advance

@Leo Gura Leo, I don't like to be annoying like that.

Could you please transmit my request to your technical support, so something will be done about it?

Is it at least possible to get the order cancelled by the buyer (my mother), to get back the money.
Right now I lost 250$ for nothing :(

Please Leo, reply 

Don't worry, it will get resolved eventually :) Give him time to reply. 

You didn't lose anything, it will all be worth it 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

It is now almost a month since I first reached out to the technical support. 
Then, I messaged you directly, Leo, as well as through this forum post.
There was not a single reply.

I will cancel the order very soon, as I believe that it is only possible for the first month after the purchase.

Got the money back through PayPal.
I created my own account now and bought it with that. 

For anyone wanting to purchase the course:

• A PayPal account is required
  • If the PayPal account's email address is different to the one of your Actualized.org a account, a new account gets created
  • Write down your login data immediately before you leave the page, as you won't get it through the "Forgot your password?" if you never logged yourself in
  • The support is non-existent, neither a technical support person nor Leo ever reacted to my requests.

I'm still looking forward to finally do the course :)