Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

4-AcO-DMT Processing the trauma of bullying

3 posts in this topic

I feel I can finally breath "on my own" without addictions or distractions...a strange peace of mind and self confidence it's within me after last trip...I feel I really went deeper as I could in this one...

What happened? Basically God showed me how it's all a selfish game we are all playing! That might sound "cynic" to you but for me this realization was joyful.

I realized any "hurt ' or 'abuse' that was done to me was Not Personal... Life is Not Personal! Fuck!

I could love as a brother the bully that made me miserable for one year in highschool . 

I realized I was the one who projected the shame and humiliation when he said me *that. I recontextualized that moment and I no longer felt shame or humiliation. Just a "brother" trying to be "macho" and surviving in this world the best he can.

Bullying is just survival Lol. Is not personal brother. ?

The work is not over. But so far this molecule is really helping. It's really powerful.

I love you God ? 

Edited by Javfly33

Can you describe the main difference between 4-AcO-DMT, 5-meo-DMT and 5-meo-MALT (if you have tried it)?

1 hour ago, Vynce said:

Can you describe the main difference between 4-AcO-DMT, 5-meo-DMT and 5-meo-MALT (if you have tried it)?

I only have tried the first 2.

They are very different. 5-MeO-DMT is completely outside the ego world.

4-AcO-DMT can be profound and intense as hell, but still be within the ego realm.

5-MeO-DMT is a trip to completely outside the illusion.