TheOneReborn

Feel insane amounts of confusion and disconnection from "reality"

5 posts in this topic

Feel like I'm going crazy these past 2 or 3 months. I feel like I can believe anything I hear while simultaneously thinking that nothing is in fact actually true. I feel utterly lost and confused about what mentality I should have and how I should think about life and the world. I know this comes with the territory and I feel like I'm pretty close to another kundalini awakening to be honest, but when does this end? 

Do I just have to surrender into the confusion until I'm left with the absolute truth of the present moment? How do I do that?

Do you meditate daily ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

No, I've been falling off the practices past month or two. I feel too fucked up physically and emotionally to meditate. I started swimming again to ground myself in my body though and am really trying to get healthy again.

@TheOneReborn  try this meditation technique that I discovered. You wil feel better so quickly after practicing it .it's super simple and effective at the same time .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

On 7/20/2022 at 10:14 AM, TheOneReborn said:

Feel like I'm going crazy these past 2 or 3 months. I feel like I can believe anything I hear while simultaneously thinking that nothing is in fact actually true. I feel utterly lost and confused about what mentality I should have and how I should think about life and the world. I know this comes with the territory and I feel like I'm pretty close to another kundalini awakening to be honest, but when does this end? 

Do I just have to surrender into the confusion until I'm left with the absolute truth of the present moment? How do I do that?

When you realize all those different "thoughts" are not your thoughts, they're just all the contradictions you've been taught by others. You can't figure out what mentality to have, or which way to think about life, because it's not something you can explain in words, you know what makes you peaceful just follow that.