StarStruck

Feeling guilty/ashamed for projecting: construct awareness

4 posts in this topic

So In the last few months I have been doing self help full throttle. Especially Darwin Hawkins teachings helped a lot. It helped me to gain construct awareness. This opened a can of worms. 

I discovers how I project my levels of cossciousness (LOC) onto people. This awareness triggers a lot of shame and guilt!!! I’m an empath  

I for example project my grief aka trauma (LOC 75) onto people and (for example) asking a girl for a dance becomes very awkward: because she feels compelled to dance with my out of pity(because she can feel my LOC75: grief of not being loved). I observed that empath girls dance with me out of pi try and egoïstisch girls feel that trauma energy (LOC75) and don’t want tot fuck with that. 

Projection is per definition unconscious so I do have compassion and I allow myself some slack: I need to project to became aware of the construct so it can deconstruct it). Because without projecting you can’t become aware of it and you can’t deconstruct it. So I either have the option to shut myself behind close doors out of empathy(empathy to not project onto others and make them uncomfortable  or I can value myself (move toward egoism  in the egoism-empathy spectrum) and Jair allow myself to project (be myself)   It is good for my self development  but not good for people around me who I make y comfortable with my projection   

so what I’m asking in this topic is basically how to deal with the shame/guilt of projecting. I don’t want others to feel I uncomfortable due to my projections.  That being said I’m a very low LOC person. I had. A lot of unspeakable traumas and I’m working to heal those but in the mean time I’m also going t out and

I feel so bad that I project my low level LOC: namely grief (my mother didn’t love so can you love me and Amrit hug a right).  This  is not a nice energy to bestow on people and I guess I opened this thread for advice. Because in notice there is an inner fight between my inner empath and egoist. 

Edited by StarStruck

@StarStruck David R Hawkins is his name.

Yeah, I also struggle with this in business and in dating sometimes. 

The best thing to do is just let go of the shame and guilt. It doesn't really matter, try again but just enjoy the moment.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

8 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@StarStruck David R Hawkins is his name.

Yeah, I also struggle with this in business and in dating sometimes. 

The best thing to do is just let go of the shame and guilt. It doesn't really matter, try again but just enjoy the moment.

True. I’m just doing some egoistic challenges to break the barriers of ego identification.  

@StarStruck I hear go through things

reflect consciously and then let go of shame and accept myself. Getting better at it. Though, I let myself be angry.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"