Koeke

Interesting Spanish learning content

4 posts in this topic

I am looking for genuinely interesting things in Spanish to learn the language, but it has to be about B1 level. This is a difficult category to find content in. 

So instead of consuming content merely for learning the language, I want the language to feed me with entertainment/interesting things.

I'm interested in what most people here are interested in. Don't be afraid to suggest something that is seemingly very different, though. 

Thank you!

Edited by Koeke

Hey, I'm also learning spanish at the moment currently also B1ish. I learn mostly by consuming comprehensible input. That means I'm mostly reading and listening to native spanish. Great channels to hear native speakers talk in an understandable way are, dreaming in Spanish,  how to Spanish lessons & podcasts and Spanish after hours. For reading, I would suggest a book you already read and liked in a language you mastered which is not too technical. If you search for something you are truly interested in movies and books are probably your best chance but you can also find very interesting topics discussed in the podcasts and videos I mentioned.