Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheOneReborn

The lie in my eyes

3 posts in this topic

Working on my chakras, I've noticed that I have a problem letting certain parts of my body "be" and flow naturally. I hold my pelvis awkwardly, I dissociate from my stomach, I hold back my voice, but most importantly I hold back my gaze. I lie to others about what I see. 

My whole life I've felt like to look at people and the world with the depth I'm capable of would be weird or creepy or awkward. But I realized recently that only I can know how deeply I'm looking at someone or something. I've been unconsciously holding back the depth of my gaze my whole life, to avoid the feeling that others will think I'm trying to look into their soul. 

Does anyone else relate? 

I very much relate. I only, relatively recent, uncovered why we stare in the first place. Now I can gaze at anyone like an owl and not feel the slightest awkwardness.

The awkwardness comes from your own inability to understand why you want to gaze. Because you're uncertain, the confrontation which is the gaze-back you'd receive is unsettling. 

Anyways...

18 hours ago, TheOneReborn said:

Working on my chakras, I've noticed that I have a problem letting certain parts of my body "be" and flow naturally. I hold my pelvis awkwardly, I dissociate from my stomach, I hold back my voice, but most importantly I hold back my gaze. I lie to others about what I see. 

To answer this specific part. It sounds to me like there are parts of yourself you've not reconciled with. You want to awaken your higher bodies while fundamentally discarding your earthly nature.

From the symptoms you've described, this is what it sounds like to me. If I am mistaken, then my bad. If I'm exactly on point, then I'd be more than happy to discuss this problem thoroughly with you as I too am working with my chakras.

@TheOneReborn

19 hours ago, TheOneReborn said:

My whole life I've felt like to look at people and the world with the depth I'm capable of would be weird or creepy or awkward. But I realized recently that only I can know how deeply I'm looking at someone or something. I've been unconsciously holding back the depth of my gaze my whole life, to avoid the feeling that others will think I'm trying to look into their soul. 

Does anyone else relate? 

I can relate to this lie game, so give me a sec to explain in my way, if I may:

The lies in my eyes blinds the righteous to stop them and tell me of the denial they couldn't see, until my sunlight opens the curtain blinds to their spiritual lies they take a knee to confide in me, and cease their pointless in-fighting misery. Sounds about right?

Look here, if you can, and have recovered from the dark light in your eyes...ahem, I'm the spiral wizard, my wizardry lifts and causes misery, lyrically, with my visor I dry out wicked eyes, evaporate lies all the time, short to long pauses, I also took inspiration from Santa clause's magic, the gift that keeps on giving would have been better if you payed careful attention.

Listen closely, you hemmed in yourself with your deception of needing to work on your chakras, you needing to letting your body be and flow naturally, yada yada, deceitful mantras, when you should be instead increasing your lay count, dating and mating as of late, not too late to develop a sexy game, but hey, if you too hateful and blame me for your pick up fuck ups, then I can't help you at all, unless you take your balls and own them, in your legs or on your chest, along with the blue ball we call earth, own it! Be willing to be a giver and receiver, of love, to chicks and beavers, all the way up to mother nature. Otherwise why would mother earth gift you with that amazing body, mind and soul of yours? 

I spy with my rhyming eye you feeling tingly this time, so I may have been right, but if not, then comment below your thoughts on why I'm wrong, keeping in mind your mind might be denying I'm right that time.B|