Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joshuahuebner

Disgusting experience on Psychedelics

3 posts in this topic

I'll keep it short: I had a mild trip on mushrooms today but went really deep. Somewhere deep inside me, I found this black hole mixed with the most disgusting cobweb ever. It was sticky. It felt like it was hell inside me. This THING just radiated pure DISGUST. I can't believe I have something like this inside me. I can't even tell rather it's in my mind or my body because everything merged into one. I'm wondering if this was just imagination or if this is really what I'm carrying around with me all the time. It also felt like there is no way to unravel that cobweb by myself, only through loving help from outs. Just some thoughts. Maybe someone can relate

You can embrace any darkness and love it death until it dissolves and you are left with God.

That black hole is just a part of what you as God are. You don't need to fear it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, joshuahuebner said:

It also felt like there is no way to unravel that cobweb by myself, only through loving help from outs.

In my opinion, is one more of the barriers that you put to avoid to go deeper. don't be scared and move on. enter it more times until you can be there. I found myself with another type of barrier and also had the feeling that I had to be helped by others. they are just obstacles that you put on yourself. mine was like this: I do 5 meo and there is a field with no limits of death . infinite absence. a vibe of total horror. just a barrier, a software firewall. swim in it and break it