Bird Larry

We have to be careful of words, not be too restricted, a bit more poetic perhaps

6 posts in this topic

I like how Bohm describes what I had gone through inquiring into myself. I used words and logic to restrict myself just as this man done, but then Bohm and Krishnamurti cuts in to tell the error that he has caused. 

Watch how the man says, "of course it is!" and then Krishnamurti, desipite him agreeing with him, he says "no! In actuality." He knows the psychologist doesn't really understand or truly see what Krishnamurti is saying, so he says "No, in actuality." So to Krishnamurti, he doesn't care if you understood something with words and with our appearances. He cares if we truly understand it with the heart, not with "words", not with mannerisms. 

No fear in front of the "fact". 

Edited by Bird Larry

yea as i see it there's 4 choices: god speaks to god, god speaks to ego, ego speaks to god, or ego speaks to ego

god speaks to god is silence

god speaks to ego, again no words ... do you need words to tell your arm to type?

ego speaks to god ... can ego explain something to god?

ego speaks to ego ... one looks to improve the other ... imagining that the other is not already perfect and not on its own unique path to godness

speak and act only if asked to is sage advice ... the rest of the time yea share a few poems

Edited by gettoefl