Verg0

Your problems with Psychedelics

2 posts in this topic

What are your biggest problems you´ve encountered while working with Psychedelics? What are you struggeling with the most? 

What are obstacles you face with the preperation or integration of these experiences or in the journey itself? 

Your thoughts on what we can improve in our use and approach of these substances for Self-Realization, Awakening and Self-Actualization?

What is your end- result you want to achieve with your exploration of the psychedelic space?  What do you care about? 

What questions are you seeking to awnser? 

Is the realization and embodiment of Infinite Love and Infinite Self Understanding to big of a vision for the beginning of this path? 

I feel like the most impotant part is to authentically enjoy every step and every breath you take on this path filled with mystery, wonder and Beauty. 

Blessings. 

Thanks for asking.

Main challenge recently:

Not knowing if I'm actually getting the chemical that I got... Or not laced with other things. When it's in a powder...

Right now I am seriously questioning what I got since my last post of near death experience from supposed "5-meo-dmt" as I tried it again on very low dose, it gave no expanded consciousness whatsoever and just made me shaky as hell and laid out.

In general:

Currently I don't feel the need for psychedelics as much or for some time since my series of awakenings from mushrooms. My last mushroom trip things have merged..the realization that my baseline consciousness is no longer differentiable from the heightened consciousness (at least on that one). I feel that now I have just as much clarity and view things fairly accurately when off of psychedelics, feel just as deeply, without some of the side effects and distortions/exaggeration that happens sometimes while on trips. I am extremely sensitive to my environment as well (eg, how conscious it is) and trips tend to amplify the shit out of this... So it's a way for me to be a bit more self-loving and not overextend/overwhelm as I already carry some weight off of trips. (I've got enough to chew so to speak). Some things I may still want to experience on mushrooms is samadhi states.

Embodiment is more where I'm working on and expanding my "baseline consciousness".

This is good news for me personally.. though I can see how some may view it as, but I'm just sharing honestly. ^_^

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。