Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aquanat

it happened

6 posts in this topic

Last night I was causally smoking weed, not laced or anything, while watching the 'Incompleteness Theorem' video. And just suddenly while my thoughts were just at a climax of thinking about this topic, the border between myself and the things I am experiencing, like vision and hearing just started blurring.

And I had an enlightenment experience, and I know it is weird saying this.

And I remember Leo saying something on the line of "this is it" and laughing. And I knew he was conscious and feeling enlightened because he was talking to himself. He was saying this to his dream. And he was laughing and I knew why he was laughing. Coz this is hilarious. As serious as we take this sprituality game, when you see reality in it's face it's a funny thing. 

That is great! I am not too experienced with weed but I already thought for a while that it has much more potential than most people know.

Did you smoke it casually or do you have some kind of practice that others don't have when using it? Did you smoke a high amount or did you set any intention to get a specific insight before doing it?

'Cause how come not more people have experiences like this? :D

12 minutes ago, Aquanat said:

And I had an enlightenment experience, and I know it is weird saying this.

There's nothing weird about calling it an enlightenment experience.

18 minutes ago, Aquanat said:

As serious as we take this sprituality game, when you see reality in it's face it's a funny thing. 

That is the tricky part about spirituality :D you have to take it serious in order to reach the point, where you can laugh about it!

Anyway, glad for you, I hope you get more experiences liket his!

Nice. Now become conscious of who you are without the opening effect of a drug.

2 hours ago, Mormegil said:

That is great! I am not too experienced with weed but I already thought for a while that it has much more potential than most people know.

Did you smoke it casually or do you have some kind of practice that others don't have when using it? Did you smoke a high amount or did you set any intention to get a specific insight before doing it?

'Cause how come not more people have experiences like this? :D

There's nothing weird about calling it an enlightenment experience.

That is the tricky part about spirituality :D you have to take it serious in order to reach the point, where you can laugh about it!

Anyway, glad for you, I hope you get more experiences liket his!

Thank you.

I took a fairly large dose of weed. There was no additional practice that I did. It just happened, I was just watching a video and I was being logical and thinking about counterarguments(that usually isn't me) and I was just becoming this experience. It was so scary so I tried to stop it and got back, then I was able to back to it after a while.

But the best part has been after the high was over, I am still trying to be aware of it since I woke up and I still feel it inside me.

Can't wait to have even deeper experiences. I feel like that was just the tip of the iceberg.

@Cykaaaa  thanks. funny thing is it has been like 4 or 5 years since I started getting into nonduality, and listening to Leo, Alan Watts and Ropert Spira. This the first time I experienced borders breaking. 

I will be near this stuff. Got a lot of Life decisions to make.

@Aquanat Cheers!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.