Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amanen

Emptiness implies God

3 posts in this topic

Today I want to show you how the Buddhist phrase "Emptiness is form, form is emptiness" actually directly relates to nonduality and God, just in a rather implicit way.

First we have to understand that the fundamental unit of reality is consciousness, it is all that there is. There is no nonduality without consciousness.

But what is consciousness?

Consciousness is simply the capability to take on any properties whatsoever. These properties are things like colors, sounds, distance, depth, time, space, thought, feeling, and infinitely many more.

Because consciousness is the only thing that there is, it is not limited to any set of properties. So it can take on any properties it wants to. This is the ultimate power of consciousness. It can be arranged in every possible configuration.

In this way, consciousness must itself be empty of qualities inherently in order to take on any qualities. So it actually directly relates to emptiness in this way. Form is what all of these qualities of consciousness are. Emptiness then actually just refers to pure consciousness that doesn't have any qualities.

So this Buddhist saying is actually talking about consciousness being capable of taking any qualities. Obviously, these qualities, i.e the form, is also just consciousness.

This further implies that one is God, because there is just one emptiness which has manifested in different forms. It is all one in other words. It implies oneness, because all form are emptiness. No form can thus inhibit emptiness, and all forms are also it, so it gives emptiness the power to take on any form whatsoever. This is the power of nonduality, there can be no limitations, because all limitations are just form, which is emptiness, which itself isn't constrained by form. It implies that YOU are God. Emptiness is just another name for God. It also implies omniscience, immortality, love, and more, but I won't go into why its so for now.

I just thought it was cool how this phrase actually contains implicitly in it the no limitations, infinite possibilities, and oneness aspects of nonduality.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

On 2022-07-01 at 11:14 AM, amanen said:

Today I want to show you how the Buddhist phrase "Emptiness is form, form is emptiness" actually directly relates to nonduality and God, just in a rather implicit way.

First we have to understand that the fundamental unit of reality is consciousness, it is all that there is. There is no nonduality without consciousness.

But what is consciousness?

Consciousness is simply the capability to take on any properties whatsoever. These properties are things like colors, sounds, distance, depth, time, space, thought, feeling, and infinitely many more.

Because consciousness is the only thing that there is, it is not limited to any set of properties. So it can take on any properties it wants to. This is the ultimate power of consciousness. It can be arranged in every possible configuration.

In this way, consciousness must itself be empty of qualities inherently in order to take on any qualities. So it actually directly relates to emptiness in this way. Form is what all of these qualities of consciousness are. Emptiness then actually just refers to pure consciousness that doesn't have any qualities.

So this Buddhist saying is actually talking about consciousness being capable of taking any qualities. Obviously, these qualities, i.e the form, is also just consciousness.

This further implies that one is God, because there is just one emptiness which has manifested in different forms. It is all one in other words. It implies oneness, because all form are emptiness. No form can thus inhibit emptiness, and all forms are also it, so it gives emptiness the power to take on any form whatsoever. This is the power of nonduality, there can be no limitations, because all limitations are just form, which is emptiness, which itself isn't constrained by form. It implies that YOU are God. Emptiness is just another name for God. It also implies omniscience, immortality, love, and more, but I won't go into why its so for now.

I just thought it was cool how this phrase actually contains implicitly in it the no limitations, infinite possibilities, and oneness aspects of nonduality.

Beautifully written!

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"