Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ampresus

Need advice on summer love

2 posts in this topic

Hello everybody.

Yesterday I came back from Crete after a long week of partying, drinking and kissing. I learnt a lot in those few days. It was also my first time drinking! 

On the last day we went to a waterpark and I actually managed to get the Instagram and a kiss from an employee. I tried to get her to come out with me that same evening, since it was my last day there, but she said she was unavailable. 

Now normally I would just think “whatever, enough fish in the sea” and move on. When I told her that I would be leaving the next day however, she was really upset and kept sending pictures on Instagram calling me cute and adorable. She insisted on me coming back, saying that she wished that kiss lasted longer. I think you can see where I am going with this.

I can afford to go back in August. My dick is telling me I should, but my mind says it is just too weird to travel all the way back for one girl. I learnt a lot of game and intend to do more approaches back at home anyway, so why travel all the way to Greece for a girl? Then again… I really want her haha.

What would you do? Currently I am planning to go back in August, but will keep doing approaches on random girls until then. It’s not like I’m married with her after all. 

Don’t get too attached to one girl before anything happens between you and her

Certainly don’t go on holiday just for a girl you spoke to for 15 minutes

Keep talking to new girls back home and if you happen to be going back there at any time then pursue it further