Blackhawk

Some interesting things happening in my life

8 posts in this topic

So recently I became friend with a hyper-smart open-minded physicist in quantum mechanics, in Second Life. She "suffers from delirium".

She told me stuff about what she thinks about reality and about relationships. She believes in a afterlife and stuff. She says that her work has led her to believe in a afterlife, and that many other physicists limit themselves so that they don't get the implications of their own work.

She told me how I should love unconditionally.

And I felt that it actually made a difference in my mind. I will just give even if it hurts for me. I will be more selfless.

Shortly after that I met a girl in Second Life, and we fell in love with each other. It's the first time it has happened to me. She lives in New York. It's surreal how amazing she is. And she wants to meet me in real life too, but I doubt that will happen.

And of course.. when you are at the top, then you should be most worried, because the way down will be absolutely horrific. So I am very worried right now. I expect that all this will shortly end in a horrific way where the love of my life will ghost me. So let's see how this will end, whether I will survive it or not. Stay tuned I guess.

Edited by Blackhawk

I just want to highlight the two main things..:

1. That I'm so privileged to be a good friend with the (probably high level) quantum physicist.

2. I'm so eager to love that girl. I'm so gonna love her. I'll make her the happiest girl on earth. (And I met her probably thanks to the quantum physicist.)

I will try to forget that the backlash will be horrific..

Edited by Blackhawk

It's good to see you happy @Blackhawk  Just focus on making each other happy and if you have a backlash then focus on making up. Otherwise try not to get anxious about backlashes, the anxiety will only make you more resistant to being in the now. 

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

I guess a few things that come to mind are, if you have only met the person in the video game and not in real life, then I could see the meetup in real life being a mindfuck and noticing that they are not fully what one thought, or I have had that happen to me.

I would be weary of saying you love them if you haven't met them in person, but that is just me.

In think most important factor is mutual understanding and respect!

You probably will get on really well in real life, just make sure you both are really grounded and aware of what you are seeking to get from your interactions with each other!

Have some faith in yourself.:)

Seems like it ended with "her". Maybe it was actually a male irl.

But I'm good.. I anticipated it. I'm not a fucking idiot.

I love everyone anyway. Especially girls, I adore girls. The best thing I know is girls/women. But I'm still searching for the love of my life ❤️

Maybe I'm even ready to date irl. I just want to give ?

Edited by Blackhawk

16 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

But I'm still searching for the love of my life ❤️ 

Awesome :) And there's loads of women out there looking too. So it's half and half: you looking for them; and making yourself a good catch so they want you. Good luck man. 

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :)