StarStruck

Feeling entitled when dating

5 posts in this topic

I expected her to text me after the date. Now it is two days later and she still hasn’t texted me.  
The date was fun so I don’t get it. She not texting me doesn’t mean she didn’t like me. I could text her but I’m busy. I only text to set up logistics. If I wait one week to text is that too long? 

In Tate we trust

15 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I expected her to text me after the date. Now it is two days later and she still hasn’t texted me.  
The date was fun so I don’t get it. She not texting me doesn’t mean she didn’t like me. I could text her but I’m busy. I only text to set up logistics. If I wait one week to text is that too long? 

Dude why have you not texted her?

She's probably thinking you're not interested in her. Just text her and tell her you had a good time and you wanna do it again sometime.

17 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I could text her but I’m busy

It takes 20 seconds to write a text

@something_else  I didn’t want to come off as needy. I liked her so that induces fear which crippled me. 

In Tate we trust

24 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@something_else  I didn’t want to come off as needy. I liked her so that induces fear which crippled me. 

It's pretty normal to send a text after you go on a date, don't overthink it. Maybe don't send it the second you get home after the date but later on in the day or the next morning is not needy