Galyna

Fall in Love with Youself

28 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Vincent S said:

So the noncommunicable is "communicated" through the void of "other" which is just a reflection of what is apparent on the surface of the mirror, and what is being reflected. 

Spontaneity recreates the other and you, as "you" go. Kinda like when you play the video game, remember NFS (Need for Speed) you cannot see the whole landscape and the road, it is being created for "you" as you go.  

There cannot be any other when clearly seen that there is no "you". The Surface of the mirror is part of your subjective experience. So, we can say it is all You. 

I have noticed lately that reality reflects all my beliefs now. It gives me exactly everything according to my beliefs. 

1 hour ago, Vincent S said:

Last year when I started having my awakenings, I would go to the bathroom mirror and stand there and gaze in to my own eyes for hours. Everything I have ever searched for, was within me. Or shall I say, beyond me. Beyond the self-structure.

yes. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

9 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Spontaneity recreates the other and you, as "you" go. Kinda like when you play the video game, remember NFS (Need for Speed) you cannot see the whole landscape and the road, it is being created for "you" as you go.  

There cannot be any other when clearly seen that there is no "you". The Surface of the mirror is part of your subjective experience. So, we can say it is all You. 

I have noticed lately that reality reflects all my beliefs now. It gives me exactly everything according to my beliefs.

Haha love the NFS analogy. Good one. And of course it is so. In the beginning it’s you, in the middle it’s you, and in the end it’s you. And they are all one happening/one being. 

Yeah, no kidding. It’s like being blasted with all the beliefs, self structure programmings, and every single thing you ever took for granted and accepted with blind naive faith, everything you misunderstood, or saw only from a relative and finite perspective. All that merging in to one single jolt of awakening and it being thrown in your face.
Of course in a loving way. Rightfully so, to help yourself to wake up. But it’s not always easy to see it as Love. Because, sometimes we are so attached to the things being reflected on to us, or shown to us in the light (conscious). When we have had so many guesses and ideas of what they are and what they could be, when they were in the dark (unconscious)

Key for me has been to just let it flow through me. Accept whatever is being shown. And since reality is just a giant mirror, even the reflection of whatever you are, or thinking that you are: Has to be reflected back to you, and if you don’t see, hear, accept it for what it is and what it is not. True and Untrue, your perception, assumptions and reactions to the reflections, will itself reflect back to you, the way you see, perceive and label those reflections.

If you judge it and deny it, it will feel as you are being denied. 

If you accept it and show affection, love and understanding towards it, it will feel like you are being showered with Love and all the healing you have ever wanted/needed.

I love getting to a state of this pure reflection point on LSD, where I just lay on the bed with some meditation music on, and just stare in to Nothingness, so much so, that she becomes my mirror. And so I send all that I am, and all the realizations that I have had through this life, all the understandings and all the things I have ever felt and experienced: with my eyes and all my being (giving, masculine), with all the love in my heart.
That gets sucked in and integrated in to the Nothingness, and then my connection to Nothingness within me: feels that, realizes what it Actually is. Gains insights and awakenings, and then exudes and radiates that back. And then I connect myself to my receiving aspects (receptive, feminine), and get absolutely blasted with all the Love and understanding of what Nothingness feels for me. So it goes out of me, reforms, reshapes, amplifies more of what it is, and goes right back in to me.

But all of it is happening for one being. It is seen as one, after such a long time of separation and duality.

It is like masculine and feminine becoming united. Love and Consciousness becoming one. Form and formlessness becoming one. And you are just right smack in the middle of it. Writhing in Ecstasy. Having an entire body, mind, spirit and soul orgasm. It all becomes one, and you become It.

Cold tears are running down your warm chin, as you are being Transformed and touched by God/Reality/Yourself.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

23 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

It is like masculine and feminine becoming united. Love and Consciousness becoming one.

Such a wonderful deep and incredibly beautiful post! 
I need time to reply back as it is very complex. 
The wierd part is everywhere I go, seems like everything and everyone talks about this unification of divine energies. Even my enlightened masters are talking about it, they have never mentioned this. I feel like I am truly ascending.

I am grateful for our forum, so many kind people here, and so advanced.

feels like reality grows with me. 

Edited by Galyna

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

The wierd part is everywhere I go, seems like everything and everyone talks about this unification of divine energies. Even my enlightened masters are talking about it, they have never mentioned this. I feel like I am truly ascending.

I am grateful for our forum, so many kind people here, and so advance. 

feels like reality grows with me. 

Haha reality is you ?

I just noticed your other post about conscious relating and you said:

“When there is a reader, here comes a writer. 
thanks for your reading and a feedback! ????

hang in there, I will post more, writing right now about “falling in love with my true self” ❤️.”

I am laughing so much right now, because I realized that what “I” think I wrote here, was what you wrote here, through me.

It’s all You ???

There was no I who had the experience above. It was you, and “we” think we are writhing about a past or a future experience or something that happened in a spontaneous Now, outside of time.

This is such a mindfuck. Happened with another member the other day as well. And I realized later that It was me, telling myself something I was about to experience ??

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

7QznJkk.gif

4 hours ago, Vincent S said:

I just noticed your other post about conscious relating and you said:

“When there is a reader, here comes a writer. 
thanks for your reading and a feedback! ????

hang in there, I will post more, writing right now about “falling in love with my true self” ❤️.”

I am laughing so much right now, because I realized that what “I” think I wrote here, was what you wrote here, through me.

Hang in there, my readers. I’m writing about splicing the "no self concept" with the manifestation power. I don't know yet how to explain the reader about the nothingness and no time concept. I feel it, I just need to put this into words. I am marrying them together now. I have discovered my way to manifest dreams. 

Edited by Galyna

5 hours ago, Galyna said:
5 hours ago, Vincent S said:

It is like masculine and feminine becoming united. Love and Consciousness becoming one.

The wierd part is everywhere I go, seems like everything and everyone talks about this unification of divine energies.

That's it. The unification energies. When the receiver is the one who gives. There is nothing to be bothered about, no THING to point at. You are just BEING, in each and everything.

Thank you! @Galyna @Vincent S

9 hours ago, Fernanda said:

That's it. The unification energies. When the receiver is the one who gives. There is nothing to be bothered about, no THING to point at. You are just BEING, in each and everything.

Thank you! @Galyna @Vincent S

yes, my Dear! :)