Magnanimous

Leo's opinion (you can also insert yours) on New Age aliens?

4 posts in this topic

A lot of channeling videos depict aliens saying these hugely important people (like Zuckerberg and Musk) are massively   negatively oriented beings.

Leo's already called the Musk-being-evil theory dumb, but I also want to know what he thinks of these extraterrestrials. Not just something about them being imaginary, but literally anything else, such as are they good/bad (in the relative sense), and why tf they do what they do.

Again, you (anyone who's not Leo) an post your thoughts here.

Something tells me this thread won’t last long!

Theories like this always strike me as a confusion of metaphorical and literal reality. The elites are space alien reptiles is absurd taken literally, but it makes a bit of sense metaphorically: they are above us and have different interests to us (space), they serve their own in-group interest over the interest of the people under them (aliens) and they are cold-blooded and ruthless in the pursuit of their own self-interest (reptiles).

I can believe that the people you mention are massively negatively-oriented because how else could they lord over such a negatively-oriented world? Doesn’t mean they are aliens, though! Can’t you be an evil human?

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

You started this same topic before and it was locked.

Until you meet an alien, it's just hearsay. And even if you meet an alien, anything they tell you will just be more hearsay.

Focus on direct experience.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.