Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elton

Use negative feelings for self actualization !

3 posts in this topic

What's up guys thus is Elton from actualized.org. and in this blog post I want to show you how to use negative emotions to self actualize.

First of all it is very necessary to identify emotions and be honest about it.

I am not really sure if I can identify with emotions and be honest about it because of the on and off meditation and yoga work that i have been doing over the past years or if i could feel them even when I wasn't doing this work.

Never the less now when I experience a negative emotion I will use it as an indicator that something is not right and needs to be changed.

Just like in Leo's vedio on how to stop comparing yourself to others when you feel jealous about others and start comparing to them it means that you need to look at that aspect to change.

in using negative emotions you see your result because of which you feel bad and think why do you feel like this.

Was there anything better you could do to avoid this situation or create a different situation ? start working on it right away once you get the answer.

I have also realised at least in the last 2 negative episodes of my life that I have a choice to feel in the negative way or let go but I choose to remain in the negative emotion.

So this is what i will use as an Indicator that i need to change something and gain insights in my personal life.

So my fellow actualizes: here is an assignment for you'll 

Let know about your specific negative emotions and I want to help you find the indicator in it to self actualize. 

Even napoleon Hill wrote something along these lines that every negative event has a seed of an equivalent opportunity in it.

I didn't read your post because I don't have the energy to do it. 

I believe negative emotions are higher than no emotions, or lethargy. 

Depression has power > energy can be converted, but not created. 

Sometimes pain so deep can lead to something beautiful. 

I think deep depression or frustration is very close on a spectrum to determination, or courage. 

Maybe I just  spewing some nonsense thou, I'm sleep deficient. 

Edited by Optimized Life

2 hours ago, Optimized Life said:

I believe negative emotions are higher than no emotions, or lethargy. 

Depression has power > energy can be converted, but not created. 

Sometimes pain so deep can lead to something beautiful. 

I think deep depression or frustration is very close on a spectrum to determination, or courage. 

@Optimized Life I am also saying something around these lines.