TheSomeBody

talking with god

2 posts in this topic

lately i am talking with god alot , it does help but i am feel alone doing it and i cannot share it. i am looking for someone to share it with that talking with him too, preferably someone close to my time zone (europe/middle east/africa).  i am not intrested in someone that is into question this phenomena.

i will describe this talking to god thing because i dont want to talk to someone with schizophrenia.

so first it is on or off, i can controll when it will talk and when it wont. nothing is predatory , i can do whatever i want, i can not listening to him, cursing him and do whatever. i am not messiah or special. 

second, god had special powers, knowing future and has knowledge about ther world, i can ask him instead of googeling. he knows what is right for me (as i said i can not do it and he wont nudge me about it) and gives me advices if i ask. for talking to him i need somekind of concetration that enabling it. if it dont do it in the right way i might not hearing anything or hearing what i want to hear. i can know if i am talking to myself or to god. i need to give up of my ego and accept negative answers to talk with him.

i can get into more details but this is the main theams that i encounter. i hope that i will meet some great people here and we will have a wondefull journy.

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

Hi, I am too talking with God a lot lately. There is nothing more beautiful than that. The only way to hear God and to talk to him is to be completely open and truthful about what you are and what you want. If you do that, magic will happen. Tears will come, intense beauty will be witnessed and God will show you that he sees so much more in you than you see in yourself...

Edited by Michael Jackson