Shakazulu

Knee Pain( Cartilage)

6 posts in this topic

Every now and then when I’m practicing my yoga routine (Mahamudra) my right knee literally locks and I can’t complete my routine. Any solutions to aiding or building knee cartilage? 13 Years ago I slightly torn my meniscus on my left knee so I guess my right knee compensated for my left. I BELIEVE THIS CAN BE SOLVED, THERE HAS TO BE A WAY

Edited by Shakazulu

The Kneesovertoesguy @ youtube
or
https://www.atgonlinecoaching.com/
or 
His book

Can highly recommend this guy's work - healed my knee issues in 3 months.

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

@undeather this is incredible!!!!!! Thank you, I’m thinking if I should get the book or the online course 

6 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

@undeather this is incredible!!!!!! Thank you, I’m thinking if I should get the book or the online course 

Both are great! The exercises are really simple, you just need to follow through on them!
Good luck with your issues!

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

I don't know about knee pain. I do have ankle pains from 2 ankle injuries

All I can say from experience is that you must have a right mind and heart to get your body right. 

I'm sorry because I know this sounds unscientific, but I'd like to paraphrase a quote from legendary basketball coach John Wooden. He said that if your mind is not right, your form is not right, your body is not right, your health is not right. 

Having a crooked mind, your body will naturally crook itself for you. When your mind is not clear, you won't be aware that you body is leaning to one side, possibly putting more weight into one knee more than the other. Possibly addictively holding stress, but the mind is so occupied with desires, and ambitions that it won't be aware how those poisonous stress is holding your health back. 

All in all, get the mind right.... you know, then you will be more clear, if you become more clear, the health naturally comes back. But it won't be so apparent, as many good things in the world aren't so apparent at first. 

@charlie cho thank you hahaha. I needed that one. This injury stems from the days of me not seeing clear. Good thing we are awakening so now we can improve on our weaknesses.