Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sweater

Law Of Attraction

5 posts in this topic

So does the law of attraction even exists?

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

Yes. I think it's when your subconscious doing its work. Like if you focus on finding an empty parking space you will find it because your subconscious is always scanning the environment. 

If you focus and apply some tricks and put Law of attraction to work. Maybe you want to build a better business, then your subconscious will make you aware of courses, articles, and stuff like that you must have to grow a business. Knowledge basically. 

That's my belief at least. I use john assaraf's winning the inner game of business and it's like a NLP affirmation reprogramming beliefs thing.

Now I'm here studying copywriting and learning from the top dogs in the industry, because that's the only way to grow business. 

Law of attraction is not you sitting and visualizing a Lamborghini and then waiting till your car keys fall into your lap from the sky.

Visualization and feeling emotions to that car or goal is where the magic happens. Visualize and execute. And when you visualize your mind will carve a path to get to that goal. =) 

Hope that makes sense. 

Edited by Skenderberg

Thanks for your input really appreciate it

I try everything. LoA has sticking power (The Abraham style, not the folks from the movie the Secret style). It boils down to moving from efforting to inspired action. With momentum in one's  inspiration, everything becomes a matter of synchronicity. 

Edited by Phil

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Appreciate it!!