Nilsi

Whats the point of it all?

64 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Lol no you couldn't nobody can convince you without your permission. This is not even up for debate. It wouldn't matter how much Will you have. The one thing somebody cannot take from you is your perspective. If you really think you can convince someone against their will, then you have much to learn. Sure there are things like hypnotism, and suggestive avenues, but again that person has to submit to those things. So no, there isn't enough will in the world or charisma in the world to convince someone if they choose to tune you out. 

Charisma is all about attraction....I'm pretty sure....there isn't any attraction going on here. I'm also conscious of all the psychological power games that go on and all you have to do to overcome them all is to literally not care about your status among others. Because every game is an appeal to others and their perception basically its politics. At that point if what you are saying the group likes more, in that arena you are correct even if you are spouting b.s. so no....it wouldn't work. For others sure....but not me. 

You're being pretty naive here man. I could convince you of shit without you even noticing. I can hijack your emotional and instinctual systems without your ego-mind even being aware of it. Isn't that what's happening here? I make some comment that pisses you off and you type your answer without even consciously thinking about how this serves you and your goals. Also I can exploit all your biases and heuristics you use to think and decide.

As long as you are alive you have certain needs and wants and the better I know how to exploit them, the more power I have over you. 

So I could basically make you do anything and even make you believe that it was your own will that made you do it.

Beware brother.

Edited by Nilsi

The world itself is will to power - and nothing else! And you yourself are will to power - and nothing else!

24 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

You're being pretty naive here man. I could convince you of shit without you even noticing. I can hijack your emotional and instinctual systems without your ego-mind even being aware of it. Isn't that what's happening here? I make some comment that pisses you off and you type your answer without even consciously thinking about how this serves you and your goals. Also I can exploit all your biases and heuristics you use to think and decide.

As long as you are alive you have certain needs and wants and the better I know how to exploit them, the more power I have over you. 

So I could basically make you do anything and even make you believe that it was your own will that made you do it.

Beware brother.

What you don't understand....is I am aware right now that you are doing that. That is why I said, you cannot convince me or anyone against their will. You have ultimate authority of your mind. There is nobody to blame when you fall for the deceit of others. Consciousness cures all. Right now at this very moment we are engaged in an egoic game for power. Right now we are moralizing and demonizing each other. I am completely aware right now this is happening. So please explain how you can convince someone....who is aware of what is going on?

I can just choose to not care and walk away, and you can choose to do the same. Right now at this moment we are both just arguing with ourselves and projecting onto each other. So again... explain how what you claim can happen. You can only trick those who refuse to be honest.

Right now I am being petty, right now I admit that fully. Right now I am being sensitive. I own my crap, I leave nothing in the shadow. That is what it means to love yourself, to accept everything even the flaws. As long as you can be radically honest and own your crap, nobody can deceive you. Again one day you will learn this. Deception only happens when you are not honest with yourself.

As long as you are honest with yourself and don't fragment who you are by ignoring your flaws...you can't be deceived. You get deceived when you first deceive yourself. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

5 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

What you don't understand....is I am aware right now that you are doing that. That is why I said, you cannot convince me or anyone against their will. You have ultimate authority of your mind. There is nobody to blame when you fall for the deceit of others. Consciousness cures all. Right now at this very moment we are engaged in an egoic game for power. Right now we are moralizing and demonizing each other. I am completely aware right now this is happening. So please explain how you can convince someone....who is aware of what is going on?

I can just choose to not care and walk away, and you can choose to do the same. Right now at this moment we are both just arguing with ourselves and projecting onto each other. So again... explain how what you claim can happen. You can only trick those who refuse to be honest.

Right now I am being petty, right now I admit that fully. Right now I am being sensitive. I own my crap, I leave nothing in the shadow. That is what it means to love yourself, to accept everything even the flaws. As long as you can be radically honest and own your crap, nobody can deceive you. Again one day you will learn this. Deception only happens when you are not honest with yourself.

As long as you are honest with yourself and don't fragment who you are by ignoring your flaws...you can't be deceived. You get deceived when you first deceive yourself. 

You are full of shit.

The world itself is will to power - and nothing else! And you yourself are will to power - and nothing else!

You'll learn one day. You can only be deceived if you are not honest with yourself. Conartist= Confident artist. They play on your desire, and gain your trust. You can only be deceived with your permission. For example....you could block me, or I block you. Or just ignore me. You can only be deceived if you allow someone in your mental space. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86