Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Has anyone felt psychic attacks?

7 posts in this topic

Did anyone experience psychic attacks? And how did it feel? And what remedies did you use? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Okay this is weird but I think my mom psychic attacks me when I make her upset, lol!! It’s something I noticed before and it happened again this week after an arguement. It’s an experience I can’t really describe and don’t even know much about but it’s the only explanation I could come to after reflecting on the experience— just soooooo mentally painful, oh my god. But when it happened I shifted my focus entirely and intensely (feels more accurate to say I shifted my consciousness) to something that would completely take me to another place where my mom couldn’t mentally or emotionally exist. In this case, it was on my fascination with a guy (my mom does not exist there, lol!). And because it was so fascinating to me, my mind just wanted to go further into that and not toward the energy that was sucking at me mentally from my mom. So essentially you have to guide your mind toward something powerful enough to override Fear and keep you out of that state. 

The times it happened to me I was able to intuitively suspect who it was coming from (my mom) even when one of those times it was completely out of the blue (not post-arguement). I feel this could be the case with most females, at least. I think it helps to know where it’s coming from to know where (away) to go. But even if you don’t know, putting your consciousness into another reality where there is no negativity but pure positive focus/intention/love should help if you do it all of the way. Think about wanting to mentally go away from a nightmare or scary movie. You can’t get away from it if your attention is still on it out of fear. You have to totally and completely put your attention toward Love which means out of any state of Fear.  It takes bravery to take your eyes off of something that is attacking you. But it is a bravery that will save you. 

Edited by Gianna

1 hour ago, Gianna said:

In this case, it was on my fascination with a guy (my mom does not exist there, lol!). And because it was so fascinating to me, my mind just wanted to go further into that and not toward the energy that was sucking at me mentally from my mom.

That's funny, I was doing the same thing a few days back when I found myself chuntering away to myself about this or that person whilst I was meditating (not an uncommon occurence when I meditate xD), my thoughts would often then circle back to a certain lovely female and then I'd feel much more loving and happy. Which was much, much nicer. :x I think it makes you much less vulnerable to psychic attacks when you feel more happy and at peace within yourself, too.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@Gianna So lovely. :x 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan