thisintegrated

Most powerful DMT breath

3 posts in this topic

I've done hundreds of breath techniques.  This one's by far the most powerful.  With just the first 5 breaths you can feel like you're "overdoing it".

Basically, inhale deep 5-10 times, making the last exhale & inhale extra powerful.  After the final inhale, with shoulders relaxed, contract the perineum & lower abdomen, make a tight fist in both hands, and point eyes up.

Disclaimers:

1. Make sure you're not standing, could literally blackout from just 5 moderately deep breaths using this technique.
  2. Do not try if you have any heart conditions.  This technique really pumps the blood.
  3. May be less effective if you have no breathwork / energy-work experience.  
Edited by thisintegrated

Very similar to Kriya Supreme Fire technique from Kriya yoga.

Be careful, it's a strong kundalini activator and could create problems for you without the preparatory practices and pranayama.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

This is similar to the breath of fire and soma breathing. I recommend you learn more techniques, which enable you to do this without damaging yourself.

I've used the breath of fire to trigger soul travel experiences. Osho's book of secrets, is one of many great guides through the technique.

I am very familiar with the breath of fire.  Never saw much benefit from it.

I mostly do the wim hof method, but, as an alternative to the breath of fire, this DMT breath is better.

Edited by thisintegrated