Someone here

How to know you are not deluding yourself?

63 posts in this topic

On 5/14/2022 at 3:29 PM, Tristan12 said:

I remember the times that I've awoken to reality being a dream, it has felt so convincing and like how could I ever doubt this, of course its a dream, but then I wonder, how do I know that my perceptions are accurate and truthful, what if I am deluded or just imagining something?

Yeah, you didn't awakening deep enough. If it's a deep enough awakening you will not be wondering or doubting, you will screaming, "OMG!!!! OF-FUCKING-COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Even though the awakenings I've had feel completely true and undeniable, like waking up from sleeping like you said, I still have this lingering thought in the back of my mind of how do I know my perceptions are accurate.

I can tell you why that is. It's because you haven't sufficiently contemplated and deconstructed what perception is. You actually believe that perception is a thing that's happening. But if you deconstruct perception deep enough you will realize that what you used to call perception has always just been Absolute Truth.

Your materialistic mind is extremely powerful. It will not relent without a battle. It will try to maintain the illusion that you are a biological being who is perceiving a material world. If this illusion were to shatter your mind and entire identity would crumble. So your mind will not make it easy.

As I sit here typing this, I'm aware that I don't have eyes and I don't have a brain.

You actually believe that you have eyes and a brain, that's your problem, haha.

Your eyes and brain are a fiction ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

As I sit here typing this, I'm aware that I don't have eyes and I don't have a brain.

You actually believe that you have eyes and a brain, that's your problem, haha.

Your eyes and brain are a fiction ;)

Deeply contemplate this.