Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
integration journey

What to expect on Ayahuasca? What is it like?

3 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone  :)

I will have the opportunity to do three ayahuasca sessions in a ceremony at the end of this month and was wondering what kind of experiences did you have on Ayahuasca?

Thanks 

You can expect to be taken on a wild ride with grandma :)
Give in and let her show you your nature, and don't resist her treats, give thanks and accept them with gratitude ;)

I felt very home. Like going back to roots, or visiting an old relative that I haven't seen for a while. This old relative is there to take
care of you and fill you in on what you have been missing out on, while being out in the city with your "busy" life :P

I guess its different for everyone. But its really beautiful. If you let it show you what you need to see.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

It is impossible to expect what Ayahuasca will bring for you. It is extremely subjective and dependent upon the wiring of your mind, the content of your subconscious, your framework for reality, and much much more. 

If you feel that diving deep into the abyss of your psyche is what is right for you, than just do it.

On a general note, you can expect an intensive and challenging, emotionally and physically, journey. You can also expect astonishing visuals, profound states of mind and sensitivity to environment, connections to others and nature, insights regarding your life and your existence. You should definitely expect to meet things that are unexpected, that will shock you to your core or blow your mind totally. It is even possible to connect with animal spirits, that somehow show you qualities or virtues that exist in you and unused by you.

But don't try to predict the experience, or hope for something in particular. It just doesn't work that way. The trip will always give you exactly what you need for where you are in your process.