LSD-Rumi

On the importance of spiritual communities

5 posts in this topic

Humans are very social creatures and others affect them in drastic ways. I love the way actualized.org functions but I also understand its limitations and downsides.

Spiritual work, philosophy and  even personal development Requires a lot of solo time, and I appreciate the importance of solo work but As I reflect upon my personal journey, I could see how it could be 10x smoother If I had some kind of personal contact with a teacher, a guide or a community that supports me in my journey, and  I understand that this is the experinece of many people as well. Why do you think many people complain of mental illness in this forum? I think one of the reasons is that Leo's work is so advanced, yet Leo is so absent in the real world , in their lives. It is like Giving a child the way to ride a bike, without being there to help him ride it, and sure many will fall and get hurt because they don't have a community that supports them.

I don't want Leo to be my master, I am beyond that now. But I wish I had a personal contact with like-minded people a couple if years ago.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Hah I have been considering doing something like that low key later on :) ... Not sure how it's gonna work yet since it would most likely have to be apart from Actualized due to the guidelines and ethical reasons. So I'm not sure yet.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing good luck with that, Just don't turn it into an Osho cult :D

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Can confirm. Living in a semi monastic SD stage green bordering yellow community has skyrocketed personal development and meditation results. Finding a high quality community you resonate with is extremely, extremely challenging though. 

3 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@puporing good luck with that, Just don't turn it into an Osho cult :D

Haha no I don't mean like building a community. This one already exists. I just mean to make myself available for conversations if that helps anyone (down the road). I still want to explore some more with psychedelics before going down any of that stuff, thank you. : ) 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。