mmKay

Compressed air car

5 posts in this topic

I posted this over a year ago because I found it fascinating and I feel it fits nicely in here. The ramifications of this technology going mainstream could be amazing,

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

48 minutes ago, mmKay said:

I posted this over a year ago because I found it fascinating and I feel it fits nicely in here. The ramifications of this technology going mainstream could be amazing

This is very interesting, wondering why i haven't heard of this before.

That is really neat! But why do they have to make the design so hideous?? It sure doesn't help to promote this amazing tech.

Its very loud 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

Its very loud 

Yeah, its interesting to see that even if someone can create a technology that is super environmental friendly thats just the beginning.

It needs to have a design that is suitable for the customer. Most customer doesn't give a fuck if its environmental friendly or not, or if they care, they care less about the car being environmental friendly and they care more about how they can use the car and how suitable the car for them for whatever use.

I don't blame them though. I do the same. Its just an observation , that even if you create something, if you want to be able to sell it, it needs to get through a very hard process.

Basically the lesson is, that if you are an inventor, who wants to save the world or want to make it better, you have to remember: You need to create your invention in a way that is in alignment with your idealistic goals and with the targeted customers needs.