Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheOneReborn

It's all light, and that light is love

2 posts in this topic

Behind what I can't perceive with my own eyes is a field of non-being, it is a state not yet before my eyes, the only eyes that i've ever worn, and the wind upon which is the only feeling ive i've felt and known. It is a field of infinite consciousness, infinite places I might be as I am at the feet of the mystery. The mystery is unknown, but my mind (fed in from the outside world of form and limitation (language)) feels it to be a dark place; yet through meditating on the magic of the moment and the light shining through the still waters of infinite being, I can see light. The infinite field of possibility is light itself and that light is love. The light is love itself. The light behind the field of infinite conciousness is light itself, not light as I see it or imagine it, but light itself, love itself. It is love as I CAN'T SEE IT, love as I know to be there though I can't see it. I am so in touch with the love of God in my heart, through hundreds of hours of practice, that I trust there to be light - real pure, infinite light- where there is thought to be darkness. I hold faith not for others, but for myself because I feel the horizon of love though I see not the fields of love just yet. Feel the light within, and feel the infinite love extant so long as there is something to see and something to be. So long as there is a horizon of unknown to be had.

How do I share such a truth with my partners in this lake of love? I feel this truth to be the truth of seeing God, a word they love to use. That I can see God now, that is what I must communicate to be most true. To have emotions most true and comfortable, where I may rest my soul (I say such a word though I share my soul with everyone). Within, I see light, and that light is God. The light is real and that light is God. Light and love within, and God outside. Love on the inside, and God on the outside. How do I communicate this? I do so by enjoying God. I see him everywhere. I could never speak how, but i know it is the most real feeling I've ever felt. The masters I know communicate this through still eyes. 

The infinite field of conciousness is light itself, it is love itself, love as pure infinite being. Behold he light with your eyes. 

My ego thought it might do its best describing the emotions of enlightenment.

Edited by TheOneReborn

@TheOneReborn you did well in translating this awareness into words, I'll say. Thank you so much for sharing!

The awakening to Love/Light will forever be my most favourable awakening, simply because it is one that does not cease, always renewing itself like automn spring. 

On 05/05/2022 at 4:18 AM, TheOneReborn said:

How do I share such a truth with my partners in this lake of love? I feel this truth to be the truth of seeing God, a word they love to use. That I can see God now, that is what I must communicate to be most true.

The Source Creator is not a person.. Source Creator is unison.. so you're right in referring to God as the Light, for nothing exists outside the Light.