Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caesar13

Sitting Again a Wall

2 posts in this topic

Hello.

I work in the software field. As you know my field involves a lot of sitting at my computer. By the way, I recently moved home and now I feel comfortable sitting at he window. I like it here, but the problem is I had to sit against a wall. Probably, you may have guessed what my complaint is: Back pain. How do I resolve this? 

To tell you more, I have a small chest-length table on which I put my laptop and work, and it feels like I'm working on my desk. But I get back pain as I am sitting on a bed leaning against a flat wall. I have tried putting a soft pillow in-between the wall and my back. Still have problems. When I switch to my chair, the problem goes away. However, like I said, I like sitting next to the window, getting caressed by the nature's air flow...it's a comfortable experience than sitting at my desk with the air conditioner on.

To those of you who might say "Just bring the desk to the window". I thought of it but it's not possible, there no power socket nearby.

It's okay if you recommend be some sort of a small prop like something I could rest on, I would consider buying that if it's in my budget. It's that I hate sitting at my desk!

I didn't know where to post this question. Since this somewhat comes under "health" things I decided to ask it here. Thanks!

Maybe just get an extension cord with a surge suppressor, so you can move the desk there. Sitting on a bed is not likely to be remedied much with pillows or other things.