Ascent X

The Best Teachers on Social Skills, Charisma, & Game besides RSD?

4 posts in this topic

Who are some very good teachers, with different, but high quality and holistic high paradigm perspectives on

Social Skills, Charisma, Game, Status & Power Dynamics 

Besides RSD??? (Self Mastery Co), Owen Cook, Julien Blanc, Jeff Allen, & Todd Valentine (Who left the company), etc

Would say these guys are the best, amazing with a great and more holistic perspective, that isn’t toxic, misogynistic, shallow, scammy value taking, narcissistic/sociopathic fear based “Game”.

Because so many “PUA/Game” coaches are insanely toxic and brainwashed sociopaths,

And most “dating charisma coaches”, are very watered down content.

But still I’d like more perspective and different paradigms and systems to work with.

Ive heard of and use to watch Arash Dibazar, but not sure if the quality of his products, it’s very over the top “alpha male”.

thepowermove .com, seems to be pretty high quality content on power dynamics and advanced social skills. (But can be abused. Not foundational).

Anyone else?

Any good programs, books, and courses you recommended outside of RSD, and the typical (Mark Manson, 3% Man, Charisma Myth, Charisma on Command, Win Friends) etc.

Thank you.

@Kalki Avatar

I’d like to hear your current perspective and ideas.

I would say Mr.Locario and guys he works with but they are pro masculine and judgmental  wont go holistic in that area but they will go deep in the game side...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

27 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

I would say Mr.Locario and guys he works with but they are pro masculine and judgmental  wont go holistic in that area but they will go deep in the game side...

Yeah I use to watch his content long time ago.

Ill take a look again with a fresh set of eyes.