Razard86

How to know you completed the Ego Death/God Realization Successfully

3 posts in this topic

When you are at a sufficient level of self-love if you take a psychedic you will trigger the process of ego death. Once you start this process it will continue to resolution. YOU CANNOT AVOID IT!! Trust me I tried!!! It didn't matter, it took me 3 days to fully complete the entire process because I kept running from God's love. So if you decide to start the process it is in your best interest to complete it that day.

Couple of things to know:

1. You know it has started when your third eye opens....this gives you access to visions. Most people stop here.

2. If your love is high enough your true self will attempt to snatch out of the dream and take you through hell or what some call

3. "The Dark Knight of the Soul." During this process you will be forced to account for all the judgments you made about life and God will raise your consciousness and show you your delusion."

4. After you complete Hell the final battle is upon you, you must overcome your fear of annihilation. I won't tell you the answer you must find because there are many.

5. If you pass the test your Crown Chakra will Unleash and you are nearing the End of the process. You must then bring the Crown Chakra into Balance. 

6. I won't tell you how to do that either but none of the articles online that offer advice about it are correct. The Clue is to follow your feeling. Remember ALL SEPERATION IS ILLUSION!!!

Good luck!!!! 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Remember once you start the process it will seek completion!!! Please don't run away for 3 days like I did. Let's just say because I did....I ended up in the hospital LOL!!!!

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Please don't post several threads about the same topic. This also belongs in the Spirituality section. You can move your posts to this thread:

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.