Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PenguinPablo

What should I do with my dream?

4 posts in this topic

I have a pretty paper chasing job. I’m not particularly good at it and I don’t find it too engaging. Sales.

though it’s certainly a challenge for those reasons alone. 

Pretty confused as to what I should do. 

need help.

I know I need to sustain myself somehow. Apartment and so forth. I would like it as well.  It most career options don’t make sense for me.

I enjoy expressing my ideas through video form, music. I’ve pushed the boundary with the spirituality stuff pretty far over the years further and further. Because of suffering and also simply out of sheer curiosity. I’ve pulled the curtain back pretty far. 

im not scared but most people would definitely think I lost it at this point if I shared my current perception of how reality operates. That was certainly the case years back when I disclosed some of my insights with my therapist which I considered far less radical

I want to make 3 music albums in the future. I want everyone in the world to listen to it as well. To make at least 1 album that the whole world loves.

kinda like Pink Floyd back in the day

Edited by PenguinPablo

If you have faith in yourself then you do what your mind says, if you are doing any other works against your mind then you will regret a lot in the future.

8 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

I want everyone in the world to listen to it as well. To make at least 1 album that the whole world loves.

Why do you want that? Wouldn't it be better to make music in which you give your all and forget about the world?

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Why do you want that? Wouldn't it be better to make music in which you give your all and forget about the world?

I like this idea. 

Doing it for others will compromise the quality