Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scarecrow

One Step At A Time?

5 posts in this topic

Lately I have been implementing new things in my life about 1 month at a time. For example i wake up at 5:30 and run. And I do that consistently for 30 days. Then I add a new thing like meditating. So now I meditate and run together for 30 days. Then if I do that consistently for a month I add another. It's been working for me so far but I just wanted to know if that's a bad strategy in the long run, or if I should be faster with implementing new things?

As a person right now I would say I'm not very productive, so take  my word with a grain of salt. Simply I would recommend you to push yourself out of your comfort zone to possibly see even more results. Stepping up the pace isn't a bad idea from my perspective, just be aware when you are pushing yourself to far.

Watch  Leo's video on -How To stop backsliding - i watched it again an again that i lost count ,but recommanded is to take one change at a time so that you can adjust it better when homeostasis will kick in ,i tell from my own personal experience  with resistance.

Keep experimenting and have persistence my friend,you will do this :)

Edited by WingT

One step at a time is perfectly fine. You are doing good Scarecrow

Faster? If you can internalise one healthy habit a month you are doing perfectly fine, imagine in 10 years what your life would look like.. that's 120 new healthy habits!!