Zane

Amazing Meditation Experience!!!!

5 posts in this topic

I just did a 30 minute meditation session to binaural beats for dreams and I just had an AWESOME experience!! My eyes closed deeply and I was fully aware of my breath and it felt like I was in a deeply relaxing and serene trance like I was taking a nice long nap. Has anyone had that experience while meditating before and if so, what does this state mean? Is the trance stage I felt a step to something even bigger and more amazing on the horizon? I'M HYPED FOR MORE DAILY MEDITATION!!!!!!!

Were you using headphones? if so what kind, just curious

The kingdom of heaven is within.

2 hours ago, Zane said:

I just did a 30 minute meditation session to binaural beats for dreams and I just had an AWESOME experience!! My eyes closed deeply and I was fully aware of my breath and it felt like I was in a deeply relaxing and serene trance like I was taking a nice long nap. Has anyone had that experience while meditating before and if so, what does this state mean? Is the trance stage I felt a step to something even bigger and more amazing on the horizon? I'M HYPED FOR MORE DAILY MEDITATION!!!!!!!

Yeah, i've had the same experience multiple times using my Dre Beats headphones. I don't know how else to put this, but this state feels like the subconscious state. As directly tapping into it. It's like having access to your emotional body/ pain-body. It's that moment before your lucid dreaming starts. You've tricked your body into sleep, but are still awake. 

You should do some affirmations in this stage if you ever need it. Extremely effective. Directly absorbed into your emotional body. At least that's how it feels like.

Don't go hunting for this type of experiences. Expect meditation to bring about negative emotions, old-repressed memories & lies, and physical pain. The peace will come, but the more you crave for it, the more distant it will be.

12 hours ago, Colin said:

Were you using headphones? if so what kind, just curious

I used Phillips headphones!