Sucuk Ekmek

What is Civilization?

6 posts in this topic

For those curious about civilizations, this is a very high quality presentation. 

Three hours bro. I wish when people post videos of this length they at least give a sales pitch to watch it

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Slightly more than 3 hours actually. I can't give a sales pitch, this guy is informed on the subject and that's it. It's like investment some you do some you avoid.

Edited by Sucuk Ekmek

I started watching but the bald dude is already talking nonsense pretty quickly into it. He claims that meat is the reason that allowed the brains to grow of the human species because of the protein content. This is pure nonsense.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

11 hours ago, vizual said:

I started watching but the bald dude is already talking nonsense pretty quickly into it. He claims that meat is the reason that allowed the brains to grow of the human species because of the protein content. This is pure nonsense.

Okay, nonsense is a great teacher. 

It is both an imposition/retardation and a potentiation/acceleration of the mind.

It makes you both sane and insane at the same precise time. (unit/measurement relation, object/identity relation)

It makes meaning a possibility without creative effort.

edit: It is an easy way out, solution to your problem.

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?