Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rokazulu

Burn through the belief, or burn through the karma?

4 posts in this topic

I am sure there are people here who could assist me with the idea of material matters. It is definitely my weakest pursuit in life.

I have no income at all. Money seems to have always come to me by happen stance so that I have enough to buy whatever I desire, such as trips overseas, computers or good food. But for many years now, I have long desired to find a place to live by myself, alone, and have been working on many projects to see to it that it does happen some time in the future.

In the waking world, I am totally at peace with the situation as is, because I always internalize every situation as being spiritually useful and it has indeed allowed me to find an astonishing degree of personal happiness, bliss, and fearlessness in all situations. Yet, within the subconscious plane, I basically just lied to you.

There are the occasional times when I dream, I am met face to face with a true inadequacy— voices that say I am "lazy", or "stupid", a strange energy of underachievement mixed with doubt, that i am doing the "right" thing. When I wake up from such intense energy, I meditate and this energy of doubt goes away. Hm, how convenient for me?

I strongly desire more spiritual realization and freedom to do as I please. This is the crux of my bind, that needs illuminated (and I will probably challenge you on anything you suggest so be careful!) Everyday, I happen to be able to do whatever I want with absolutely no obligations to anyone. I don't have to meet or talk with anyone unless I am absolutely certain they will raise my vibration (so to speak), which also means that I can end conversations short if I feel so inclined. So is the case, that when I work longer than an hour or two on my projects I feel my bliss starting to leave me. Thus, I never work more than my bliss allows. But, no further am I, in fulfilling that small (yet still persuasive) desire for a home of my own.

With no real focus on any particular project, so far my plan is to continue at the pace I have been going, and simply trust that eventually my work will improve or (by the grace of the universe) my work will simply start catching on. In this way, I can focus on my enlightenment as primary and burn through the belief I need more instead of the karma of desiring more.

Perhaps your perspective could grant me additional insight on the matter.

Edited by Rokazulu

8 hours ago, Rokazulu said:

I am sure there are people here who could assist me with the idea of material matters. It is definitely my weakest pursuit in life.

There are no weak or strong pursuits in life. There is only individualisation - individuals pursuing their individuality via freewill. The pursuit of “material matter” is merely the pursuit of energy - that which enables your individualisation. So, the first thing that I will suggest here is for you to surrender that distinction you've imagined between “material matters” and spiritual matters. Are all things not energy? Does money not enable you? Surrender this idea of material matter, for it is not serving you, but feel free to keep it if it serves you.

have no income at all. Money seems to have always come to me by happen stance so that I have enough to buy whatever I desire, such as trips overseas, computers or good food. But for many years now, I have long desired to find a place to live by myself, alone, and have been working on many projects to see to it that it does happen some time in the future.

May your will prove strong. ??

In the waking world, I am totally at peace with the situation as is, because I always internalize every situation as being spiritually useful and it has indeed allowed me to find an astonishing degree of personal happiness, bliss, and fearlessness in all situations. Yet, within the subconscious plane, I basically just lied to you.

There are the occasional times when I dream, I am met face to face with a true inadequacy— voices that say I am "lazy", or "stupid", a strange energy of underachievement mixed with doubt, that i am doing the "right" thing. When I wake up from such intense energy, I meditate and this energy of doubt goes away. Hm, how convenient for me?

Learn Lighter, do not simply meditate, let the energy flow. If you are doubtful then learn the source of this doubt. Lying to yourself only results in more of the chaos.

I strongly desire more spiritual realization and freedom to do as I please. This is the crux of my bind, that needs illuminated (and I will probably challenge you on anything you suggest so be careful!) Everyday, I happen to be able to do whatever I want with absolutely no obligations to anyone. I don't have to meet or talk with anyone unless I am absolutely certain they will raise my vibration (so to speak), which also means that I can end conversations short if I feel so inclined. So is the case, that when I work longer than an hour or two on my projects I feel my bliss starting to leave me. Thus, I never work more than my bliss allows. But, no further am I, in fulfilling that small (yet still persuasive) desire for a home of my own.

We only ever do what we will, Lighter. Any distortion of this simply results in chaos within one's self. Why must “spiritual realisation” be different from freedom to do as you please? To realise your spiritual nature is to realise your freedom, Lighter. Spirit is like wind, it cannot be tamed or bound by any other force, lest it wills so. In this creation, one only ever is and does what s/he is willing to be and do. This is Law.

With no real focus on any particular project, so far my plan is to continue at the pace I have been going, and simply trust that eventually my work will improve or (by the grace of the universe) my work will simply start catching on. In this way, I can focus on my enlightenment as primary and burn through the belief I need more instead of the karma of desiring more.

@Rokazulu you can be most certainly sure that you are doing, and can only ever work, your will. There is no way around it, for this is Law. Therefore I suggest you surrender the story you tell yourself about you having a primary and secondary and tertiary and etc pursuits. There is only one purpose in life, and that is enlightenment, this is not primary - it is unitary. Absolutely every being is working this will in accordance with its individuality. 

Should you continue to imagine these distinctions then of course there will appear to be “no real focus” in anything that you do. Is it not clear enough that in your seeking to commune with individuals of a certain vibration that your life has most certainly a real objective. Your very being tells you this, but you struggle to receive the message in all the fog you create in your consciousness with your imagination. 

Edited by A Fellow Lighter

If you can do whatever you want with no obligations to anyone, indefinitely, then why bother working?

This post reeks of someone who considers themselves ultra-spiritual but still lives at home with no responsibilities, and is a drain on their parents, and society at large.

I don't think I can help you. You're too far gone into spiritual woo-woo land. You already said you'll challenge anything I say, which is exactly what I'd expect your ego to do, but I don't feel like fighting that battle.

You'll just have to wait until your life takes a turn for the worse and you no longer have the luxury of sitting around and philosophizing all day. Then you'll be forced to actually do something.

10 hours ago, Rokazulu said:

It's not going away, you're repressing it. Are you sure those voices are exclusively in your dreams and you have no conflict in your waking life, or actual people call you lazy and stupid as well?

I happen to be able to do whatever I want with absolutely no obligations to anyone.

If you really examine this, I don't think it's true. You can't do whatever you want. Right now you're able to do just enough to be satisfied.

If you could do whatever you want, you could just go buy a home right now.

I don't have to meet or talk with anyone unless I am absolutely certain they will raise my vibration (so to speak), which also means that I can end conversations short if I feel so inclined. So is the case, that when I work longer than an hour or two on my projects I feel my bliss starting to leave me. Thus, I never work more than my bliss allows. But, no further am I, in fulfilling that small (yet still persuasive) desire for a home of my own.

All of this only makes you weaker and more detached from the real world as time goes on.

I wish nothing but suffering upon you (by the grace of the universe.) I hope you're put in a position where you're forced to do hard physical labor for 10 hours a day to survive, because that's what you need most right now to balance all this out. Facing true survival is the only thing that will wake you up from this spiritual delusion.

4 hours ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

Should you continue to imagine these distinctions then of course there will appear to be “no real focus” in anything that you do.

I can choose to make no distinctions.

--

1 hour ago, Yarco said:

If you could do whatever you want, you could just go buy a home right now.

I am wondering if I need to do something differently, to do so.

1 hour ago, Yarco said:

This post reeks of someone who considers themselves ultra-spiritual but still lives at home with no responsibilities, and is a drain on their parents, and society at large.

I wish nothing but suffering upon you (by the grace of the universe.) I hope you're put in a position where you're forced to do hard physical labor for 10 hours a day to survive

Haha.

1 hour ago, Yarco said:

I don't think I can help you. You're too far gone into spiritual woo-woo land. You already said you'll challenge anything I say, which is exactly what I'd expect your ego to do, but I don't feel like fighting that battle.

Exactly, what I would expect my ego to do as well.
Which is why I mentioned it.

Edited by Rokazulu