Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Julian gabriel

Falling in love > Being in love

2 posts in this topic

I fall in love with passions and people but once a certain lever of depth is achieved its on to the next project, onto the next person.

Falling in love with a girl is so exciting but once I know that she's mine I'm bored. 

Falling in love with truth is so exciting but once I know what it is, I'm bored. 

What is happening? this seems to be true of so many people, they can't master anything because they're always just dabbling. 

Love is in the moment. Its magic that cant be captured. As soon as you want to catch it, it fools you and puts you under a spell.

When you see a special someone or a something, its just that. That moment is all there is to it. Just be conscious about that moment, and cherish it. 
Because, unless you and that person work somehow to maintain that spark, it will just fade away. 

Catching and controlling love, is like trying to catch water with your hands, as soon as you make your hand in to a fist, all that water will just sift through your fingers. Unless you cup your hands and and just “hold” it, and just Observe. 

Love is inside you. Best you can do is to be love. Like a fountain that uses the same water to put up a show, nothing to add to itself, nothing to loose. Just re-using its own love, nothing else to do.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”