Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Julian gabriel

Why Become Actualized as God?

5 posts in this topic

In Leo's video where he explains why he took down the solipsism video he also takes on the question of why would someone go to such lengths to see the truth of life and become omniscient and see all as imaginary. 

He said "because it is so beautiful" 

But if you truly know how to play like a child then wouldn't you achieve a state of beauty that cannot be topped? not even by omniscience? 

Christ said to enter the kingdom of god you must return to the state you were as a child.

The times when I feel like I have arrived at heaven is not in my most conscious states, its when I stop searching for higher and instead play like a child loving this for itself. 

Am I just deluding myself because I don't want to put in the work? I feel like maybe Leo just doesn't know how to play as a human and needed to escape the human state to play. But maybe just the normal person has already arrived, when they play with their kids or make love to their wife because they feel that they are where they want to be rather than caring so much about climbing mountains. 

I already know that ultimately once I get to the top of this mountain the only thing left to do will be to let myself fall back down. Maybe to be awake is to love sleep. 

Edited by Julian gabriel

All my life I have been trying to become God. I have done psychedelics and pondered about enlightenment and just trying to get there.

But I felt I missed out a lot on being human. I came to this world to be just that. To have human experience. So now I don't know anymore. I still meditate, but I'm not sure about wanting enlightenment anymore. I'd like to live a human life. There's a lot of materialistic things I'd like and materialistic experiences to have. I want to have fun while I'm here. And through this also get to know my self.

I am God when I am 100% human. This is harder to achieve, since I have some issues about being open. But I want to achieve this, rather than some enlightenment.

I really feel I wasted a big portion of my life seeking these things religiously. It just had some big appeal. But recently I came to believe I was making a mistake. Leo also says this in one of his videos - that you shouldn't pursue spirituality in the first part of life. Also Carl Jung said something similar.

But on the other hand I know I couldn't have done it any other way. This was what was pulling me forward. I wanted to know what life is, why am I here.

But now I got my answers. 

And I'm afraid I might be too late for a lot of things that I didn't experience like regular people did.

And I have to learn how to be social again if I want some of the fun. And it's just overwhelming.

Edited by mojsterr

Very good points, really. 

I also wonder, how many people chasing spirituality, are doing so, just to escape their lives.  I think many.

but the escape mechanism could be anything, excessive work, drugs, money etc. It's not about spirituality being somehow different.

I've achieved everything i wanted in life, and it wasn't fulfilling at all. Now it's much better, so i think it's all about setting priorities first.  And yeah, i wouldn't recommend starting with spirituality, when you aren't grounded into this dream money/career-wise etc.

1 hour ago, mojsterr said:

All my life I have been trying to become God. I have done psychedelics and pondered about enlightenment and just trying to get there.

But I felt I missed out a lot on being human. I came to this world to be just that. To have human experience. So now I don't know anymore. I still meditate, but I'm not sure about wanting enlightenment anymore. I'd like to live a human life. There's a lot of materialistic things I'd like and materialistic experiences to have. I want to have fun while I'm here. And through this also get to know my self.

I am God when I am 100% human. This is harder to achieve, since I have some issues about being open. But I want to achieve this, rather than some enlightenment.

I really feel I wasted a big portion of my life seeking these things religiously. It just had some big appeal. But recently I came to believe I was making a mistake. Leo also says this in one of his videos - that you shouldn't pursue spirituality in the first part of life. Also Carl Jung said something similar.

But on the other hand I know I couldn't have done it any other way. This was what was pulling me forward. I wanted to know what life is, why am I here.

But now I got my answers. 

And I'm afraid I might be too late for a lot of things that I didn't experience like regular people did.

And I have to learn how to be social again if I want some of the fun. And it's just overwhelming.

Trips don't last long, chasing spirituality doesn't seem that much time-consuming. What do you mean, you wasted your life on that?  Have it improved your life anyhow ?

Edited by Forza21

Very interesting input from both of you.

@Julian gabriel If you don't want to deconstruct your experience and examine the nature of reality, you don't have to. Most people never do, probably 99% of the worlds population. And the funny part is: The moment you die, you will get there anyways. So if you don't feel called to it, just don't do it. As Leo often says, if you don't really want it, you won't get to the highest truths anyways. Also, taking into account the many pits and traps on this spiritual path, i think it is generally the right thing to advice people against it. If it is for you, you will get there.

@mojsterr I can relate to your post a lot, I'm in a somewhat similar situation. I think the most important thing to remember is:

1 hour ago, mojsterr said:

I know I couldn't have done it any other way.

I don't care how old you are, you still have decades of your life in front of you, and you can still experience more beauty and love in this life than you can even imagine right now.

if spirituality isn't making you more involved in life it's definitely not being percieved right, there's a time to be reclusive and there's a time to be active and do things in the world - if you can't differentiate between them it really entangles you and becomes either too much or a total drag

@mojsterr i feel you, being unwanted and being left out made me suffer so deeply it forced me to wake up 

you really don't have to give up anything at all, it's rather can you or are you attached to it? that's all there is to it

you are the creator, begin tto create what you want and surrender the backwards tug 9_9

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me