TheSomeBody

Three months kombucha review follow up

3 posts in this topic

this was my first post: 

so i discovered new things about kombucha that i want to share.

i tried to cut by half the amount of fruit i used ( i used 20-30% ) and i discoverd that the kombucha doesnt carbonate . so i think that my sugar worries are not so great as i thought , i caculated that i am drinking 100 calories a day from the kombucha which is not much .

candida- i am finding an improvement but still not great as i am expecting .

the biggest discovery i made is my use of milk and milk products. i am probably just sensative to lactose , i ate every day one piece of cheese and it made me poop every day, i found out that pooping every day for my is not good for me. i need couple of days to digest to have good health and i discovered that some of the health benefits of the kombucha deminished because of this lacto eating. i feel way better after i stopped eating lastose every day and i have zero acne no matters how much chocolate i am eating . i might eat lactose products every week but no more than once a week , it is really bad for me even if i take pills with lactose enzymes.

this is pretty much all the news that i am having, beware of lactose or other foods or drugs that can deminish your results 

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

Doesn't kombucha have alcohol?

It's really interesting your experiment. Care to share how you make it? 

I didn't quite get why it reduces your chocolate acne. If you could explain. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Barbara said:

Doesn't kombucha have alcohol?

It's really interesting your experiment. Care to share how you make it? 

I didn't quite get why it reduces your chocolate acne. If you could explain. Thank you!

it has less than 1%

i follow this one:

or you can do the quick one:

i dont know how it reduce , it just does

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it