Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cathal

LSD with girls

6 posts in this topic

I ended up with someone demanding I take care of them and it felt like taking care of a child (post trip) and I was just confused and never met someone like this - of course while on the trip it was sitting and guidance and that went great but I have been told I have no empathy and I caused them sadness and a lot of pain to someone because I wasn't going to tell someone how to live their life and explained how to think for yourself and figure things out and I can't save you from your suffering - I will help with integration but not saving - and this is just a tool to understand yourself bla bla bla, I donno.

It doesn't make so much sense to me and i'm reflecting on it thinking about if it's just not a good idea to trip especially with girls i meet where this expectations of a romantic connection - my thoughts were prior to it that it would be something I wish someone had shown me, a person with some experience and understanding to make sense of a trip - because when I did it by myself alone, I had no understanding and I just fought against it and had so many bad trips till I could make more sense of it

what do you think about doing psychedelics with people? I have only done it this time for the first time and it wasn't enjoyable or at least I thought there was so much potential to explore but yeah, it just felt like I was with a child and I didn't want to push anything or go deep into things

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

2 minutes ago, catcat69123 said:

It doesn't make so much sense to me and i'm reflecting on it thinking about if it's just not a good idea to trip especially with girls i meet where this expectations of a romantic connection

You should probably find out if she's interested in you romantically at all. You don't want to put the cart before the horse.

To me, engaging in drug use with someone you are just beginning to get romantically involved with is not the best idea .. at least initially. Go out on fun dates, have sex, learn about each other's interest .. keep it very casual.

You'll want to make sure this person isn't toxic, and someone worthy of building a healthy relationship with. This takes time and patience.

@Terell Kirby yeah we did and it seemed like a good idea but all of this shit came pouring out and i guess i wasn't able to see it until the point of taking the lsd, that really made her express what she was always feeling and i couldn't see through the mask

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

@catcat69123 Agreed with @Terell Kirby , prob best to take the time to get to know someone first before doing that stuff together. I've also had bad experiences but in a different sense... being pressured to trip when I barely know someone and when I don't they're off tripping anyway and getting high flying off the walls and I'm stuck with the situation. People can be quite unpredictable when tripping... Sorry you had to go through that in a sense you became like a therapist :D.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing yup! i definitely need to really question my assumptions about people, they almost seem to form in the backround and are incredibly subtle.. reminds me of the video 'assumptions is the mother of all fuck ups' leo made - self-deception, or seeing what i wanted to see which i guess deep down was just me wanting another like minded person. fuck haha

11 minutes ago, catcat69123 said:

which i guess deep down was just me wanting another like minded person. fuck haha

xD yeah makes sense. It can be tough out there. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。