Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

State of Being is All That Matters

5 posts in this topic

And everything else is a relative, manifestational, experience. 

"State of Being is All That Matters"

I like to read this sentence such that 'Mattering' is something that 'State of Being' is doing.. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

10 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

"State of Being is All That Matters"

I like to read this sentence such that 'Mattering' is something that 'State of Being' is doing.. 

Yeah, I thought of that meaning of it also after I wrote it haha. 

State of being is the state that majority of the humanity doesn't live from.

We all want it but we aren't aware to that enough.

Ultimately we should live most of our life from this state. The doing should be only to what's really necessary for our physical survival or creative purposes.

It's hard to be in being when you're struggling to survive, when you're in constant useless competition with others for the crumbs that the elites of society leave to us, when you're struggling to understand that your monkey mind isn't really you.

But all this society controlled by monkey minds, and in order to play the game of survival in this society, you need to be attached to your monkey brain, to the collective insanity.

It's hard to be in being when your physical, emotional, social needs aren't fulfilled.

Especially if your physical needs are in question mark.

4 minutes ago, Random witch said:

State of being is the state that majority of the humanity doesn't live from.

We all want it but we aren't aware to that enough.

Ultimately we should live most of our life from this state. The doing should be only to what's really necessary for our physical survival or creative purposes.

It's hard to be in being when you're struggling to survive, when you're in constant useless competition with others for the crumbs that the elites of society leave to us, when you're struggling to understand that your monkey mind isn't really you.

But all this society controlled by monkey minds, and in order to play the game of survival in this society, you need to be attached to your monkey brain, to the collective insanity.

It's hard to be in being when your physical, emotional, social needs aren't fulfilled.

Especially if your physical needs are in question mark.

Well, you really have said a lot to dive deeper into haha.