Preety_India

Conqueror fantasies.......

7 posts in this topic

I don't know why I have all these conqueror fantasies but they seem to be stemming from my need to complete myself.. It's like I'm the one half that needs the other half to complete me. My half represents submission and surrender whereas the other half should be about domination and control and passion. When these two meet, I feel like it's fireworks. I only feel relaxed and fully complete when these two sides merge within me sexually and romantically. It's like I'm always looking for the conqueror archetype. Is this a specific female fantasy created through brain wiring or is it unique to me and you have never heard someone have these before. I want the guy I love to fully conquer and own me and make me his till the end of eternity. This romance or thirst to never end. I always wish to be in a state of mystic surrender emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Do you want your other half to be exactly like you or do you want the other half to complete you. Do you feel a natural thirst romantically. Are these fantasies only fantasies or do they exist to serve an internal purpose of spiritual and emotional fulfillment? Or is such fulfillment just a futile passion that's not worth pursuing/seeking?

I know the questions and the thoughts behind them are very ambiguous yet fantasies themselves are such an ambiguous part of human sexual side, some people would want to die for their fantasies, holding them dear to death whereas some people dismiss them as futile imaginations of a hyper creative mind that would look good only on paper, not in reality, how much of life is real, how much of it mimics art and fiction, too many questions, too few answers. Fantasies represent a mysterious side of human phenomenon

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Oh, I feel these desires as so pure, natural, and healthy? it is a natural expression of femininity to crave to receive, to be conquered, to be owned, to surrender. I share your fantasies so no you are not alone, darling. ? 
I think our creative minds, imagination, fantasies can be influenced by art and fiction, trauma, television/media, experiences, and a lot more. But I believe the more consciousness work/purification you do the more your authentic energetic desires come radiating out. I love the question, "do they exist to serve an internal purpose?" I know some sexual desires come from an internal purpose of getting an emotional need met; but as far as a spiritual purpose that is interesting to think about. Maybe for reverence of a particular expression of consciousness– whether that is feminine, masculine, or transcendence.

@Gianna thank you Gianna. Your reply relaxed me so much. I was feeling like a weirdo for a while and Whew okay glad to hear, I was like.. am I losing my mind :o

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I was like.. am I losing my mind :o

@Preety_India hehehe, no way. You are the voice of deep feminine desires, as I see it. :) 

*jumps with joy. 

This is the first time someone validated my feminine sexual desires and fantasies. I feel good. Yoohoo.

66nzdp.gif

I don't have this kind of fantasies, unfortunately (?), I don't know what it says about my femininity.

It's beautiful that you share your fantasy here, it's nice to see what other women crave.

I think that it requires a lot of courage to surrender, it's not easy. At least for me.