Ivan Dimi

wtf.. war in Europe in 2022?! you must be kidding...

24 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Fair play, I read the linked the article.

If that interview is legit, then it does paint a different picture, albeit not incredibly so:

"Gorbachev: The decision for the U.S. and its allies to expand NATO into the east was decisively made in 1993. I called this a big mistake from the very beginning. It was definitely a violation of the spirit of the statements and assurances made to us in 1990. With regards to Germany, they were legally enshrined and are being observed."

Not sure nether if this interview is legit. But even so, it wasn't solely the decision of USA! All those countries (of the ex. east block) willingly decided to join NATO (it was the highest priority for them besides joining the EU!). This new 'west orientation' of all these ex. Russian partner countries was not forced whatsoever, it was a more the result of truth realisation of how corrupt and non functional the sovjet / communistic system was. 

It's greed as I mentioned before.  Take a look at the only reason Putin would do this having to do with the combination of numerous factors which are clearly explained here:

Yeah man. War.

On 24/02/2022 at 11:49 PM, Ivan Dimi said:

''Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely''

.@Ivan Dimi Is that an Akala lyric? ?

Edited by Spence94